Mini Power over Ethernet (PoE) Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 4 – With Fan
This PoE (Power over Ethernet) HAT for the Raspberry Pi allows you to power the Raspberry Pi with a single (power-injected) Ethernet cable and can be used with both the Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi 3B+.
This is the fan version. We also stock a fanless version .
You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply the PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi via the Ethernet cable, such as a PoE switch or injector.
A heatsink is included which should be applied to the square chip under the word ‘HAT’ on the top of the board.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Input: IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Fan: 25mm x 25mm brushless
- Dimensions: 65mm x 44mm
- Weight: 21g
- 1× PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi (with 25mm cooling fan)
- 2× Screws
- 2× Nuts
- 2× Standoffs
- 1× Heatsink
- 1× Manual
- Only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3B+ and Raspberry Pi 4
- This is the version WITH a fan. Click here for the fanless version .
- You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector
- Output power is 2.5A max – calculate/measure your project’s power usage before purchasing
Price: £ 22.50